Tuesday 15 May 2018

I DO

THE BRIDAL PARTY
I said i do on the  14th of April,2018 - Saturday.
it was a colorful event.

It was done in 3 parts: Marriage Registration in the morning, Right after that, Bridal shower then come together .


BRIDES NAME: Ruth Chimbala Now known as Ruth Chimbala Sagonda
GROOMS NAME: Joseph Tawanda Sgonda


Ruth Chimbala of MiZuwa Designs weds (Wedding) . Me in MiZuwa Designs Simple Wedding Dress.

My Father - Mr Chimbala and i (In MiZuwa Designs)

In MiZuwa Designs

My Mother- Miya Mwelwa Chimbala

with my grandmothers. Me (In MiZuwa Designs)

My Husband with his friends (Isaac and Philip)

Me (In MiZuwa Designs) , My  Husband in MiZuwa Designs for Men done by Tailor Steve.


My In Laws, The Sagonda Seniors

with the Brides Maids

with the Chief Brides Maid and Best Man

Brides Maids





Me in MiZuwa Designs

Saying hi to the little one (#pregnant).

No comments:

Post a Comment